| 0 comments ]

ccs university meerut, ccs university date sheet 2009, Chaudhary Charan Singh University exam schedule, CCS time table

Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut has announced the annual Scheme of Regular & Pvt Examination – 2009. Date sheet for the following courses has been announced:

1. B.A. (I, II & III Year) Exam Code – “A”

2. B.Sc. (I, II & III Year) Exam Code – “B”

3. B.Com. (I, II & III Year) Exam Code – “C”

4. B.Sc. (PE, HE & Sports) (I, II & III Year) Exam Code – “S”

5. LL.B. Part – I, II & III for Back Paper Examination – 2008(Session 2007 – 08)

6. M.A. (I & II Year) Exam Code – “G”

7. M.Com. (I & II Year) Exam Code – “I”

8. M.Sc. (I & II Year) Exam Code – “H”


To know the detailed date sheet of ccs university, please log on to: http://www.ccsuniversityresult.org/datesheet.htm

0 comments

Post a Comment