| 2 comments ]

http://www.mpbse.nic.in, HIGH SCHOOL SUPP.AWARDED LIST AFTER RETOTALING/R.W.I./MARKS CORRECTION, Higher Secondary Retotaling Status, High School Retotaling Status

The results of the following exams conducted by Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education, you can log on to the official website of MP Board:

Supplimentary Result of Hr.Sec. Exam (Deaf dumb & blind)
Supp. Result of High School Exam (Deaf dumb & blind)
Supplementary Result of High School Exam
DEd (I Yr.) Revised Time Table & Imp.Circular
Final Merit List of High School Certificate 2008
Final Merit List of Higher Secondary 2008


www.mpbse.nic.in

2 comments

nupoor agrawal said... @ May 29, 2010 at 7:19 PM

Dear Sir,
I want to please re-total the my Science
theory paper.my Roll no. is 106726855.

Unknown said... @ June 4, 2010 at 11:45 AM

Dear Sir,
I want to please re-total the my HINDI (SPECIAL) AND CHEMISTRY paper.my Roll no. is 205323129

Post a Comment