| 0 comments ]

punjab university chandigarh results 2008, results.puchd.ac.in, puchd.ac.in, Punjab University result, Panjab University 2008 results

Punjab University Chandigarh has announced results of a number of courses over the last few weeks. The results are available on the official website of Punjab University:

http://www.puchd.ac.in/

B.Ed. Entrance-2008 (Correspondence)
B.Ed. Entrance-2008 (Regular Chandigarh Colleges)
M.Ed. Entrance-2008
M.A. Part-I (English)

Honours in Punjabi (Gyani)

M.A. Part-I (Political Science)

M.Sc. Part-I (Zoology)

M.Sc. Part-II (Zoology)

Shastri Part-III

M.A. Part-I (Gandhians & Peace Studies)

M.A. Part-II (Gandhians & Peace Studies)

M.Sc. Part-I (Botany)

M.Sc. Part-II (Botany)

Bachelor of Arts -I (General) (College & Private)

Bachelor of Arts-II (Genreal) (College & Private)

Bachelor of Arts - III (Hons)

Bachelor of Commerce - III (Hons)

Bachelor of Science - I (General) (College & Private)

Bachelor of Science - II (General) (College & Private)

B.Sc. (Bio-Informatics) Honours -III

B.Sc. (Microbial and food Technology)-III

B.Sc.(Biotechnology) Honours-III

Bachelor of Science -I (compartment Only)

Bachelor of Arts - III (General)

Bachelor of Science - II (Compartment Only)

Bachelor of Science - III (General & Compartment)

Bachelor of Arts - I (Compartment)

Bachelor of Arts - II (Compartment)

Bachelor of Arts - III (Compartment)

0 comments

Post a Comment