| 5 comments ]

upcpmt 2008 results, upcpmt result, upcpmt result 2008, www.upcpmt.nic.in


UPCPMT (Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test) 2008 results are keenly awaited and can be anounced any time. According to some sources in the UPCPMT board, upcpmt results 2008 will be announced very soon. Keep looking at this space for the latest update on UPCPMT results 2008. HOwever, UPCPMT Results can be had on the official website of Combined Pre Medical Test (CPMT-2008), Uttar Pradesh


http://upcpmt.nic.in/

5 comments

नितिन प्रकाश said... @ May 30, 2008 at 4:24 PM

my friends cpmt 2008 rank is 7684 in female (open)ct. does she have a chance in getting BDS?

raju said... @ June 2, 2008 at 12:39 PM

i did'nt get my result of up cpmt, my roll no is 269405. so sir can u send my result on my id, my id is rajsinghlove2007@gmail.com.

Mishty said... @ June 8, 2008 at 2:39 PM

My daughter,has gota good rank and a counselling letter from a little known deemed university. They have asked her to deposit a non-refundable draft of Rs,20,000/ plus all the original documents during counselling on the 13th of June.
However, she is hopeful of securing a good rank in her UPCPMT
exams but she won't be able to avail her opportunities if she goes thru the above counselling.
Kindly help to know her UPCPMT results on or before 13th June; so that she is saved from this turmoil.
Thanking you,
Mita Bhattacharya.

Please email all answers to moushumitad@yahoo.com

Unknown said... @ June 9, 2008 at 4:26 PM

hello sir,
I have got 346 rank including (OBC+ARMEDFORCE category)in CPMTcan i get an admission in MBBS


Aruna chaudhary
contact
lalchem1234u@gmail.com

Anonymous said... @ June 18, 2010 at 9:32 AM

hello sir,
my rank in upcpmt 2010 result is 2477. can i get admission in any upcpmt affiliated college in mbbs course and one more ques, how would i know my female rank in the result

contact:
shiprasweetest@gmail.co.in

Post a Comment