| 2 comments ]

Salman Khan, the Bollywood superstar has also joined the bandwagon. Yes, we are talking of Salman Khan's blog and his following the footsteps of his colleagues like Aamir Khan and Amitabh bachchan. salman has turned blogger.

Salman Khan, who is going to anchor Dus Ka Dum reality game show on SONY TV, has now turned a blogger. It is very interesting to note that Salman says that he takes all his decisions on instincts rather than calculations.

In his bl;og, Salman says, "Believe me, I have been guided by my instincts and my heart all my life! I do not depend too much on intelligence, analysis and calculations."

Regarding the reality show on SONY TV, Salman says that "I remember the day when Sohail brought the proposal to anchor a show I had my reservations and i was reluctant and I rejected it even without giving it much thought".

2 comments

Haani Mirza said... @ June 4, 2008 at 9:05 PM

Yeah, I think its a very interesting read Fans can visit duskadum.blogspot.com

Unknown said... @ June 22, 2008 at 7:22 PM

This Show rocks we love Salman Bhai!!

do check out his blog on the show and his personal life
duskadum.blogspot.com

Post a Comment